Monday, December 29, 2014

Busy Monday

John and I started our day off with a walk around part of the golf course.  I am slowly expanding my walking distance every week.  The only shoes I can wear comfortably and for any length of time is a pair of Nike sneakers.  The rest of time I wear my Crocs or an old pair of slip-on shoes.  I still can't stand anything tight on the joint where the screw is located.

Following breakfast John headed off to wood carvers.  While he was gone, I straightened up around the house and did some work on the computer.  After he returned home, we headed off to Del Rio for lunch and some grocery shopping.  Since the golf course is closed on Mondays, most folks head to Del Rio, so it wasn't surprising to run into several people from the fort in Wal Mart.

Once we unloaded the groceries at the house, John and I headed over to the RV park for an afternoon of the game Washers.  You pay a quarter and draw a number and are teamed up with the person who draws the same one.  Linda G. and I were together in the first round and won the loser's bracket.  Diane and I went all the way to the final of the second game and lost by one point.  This was the first time we played here at the RV park and it was a great time.  We'll definitely be back next Monday afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...