Sunday, January 3, 2016

Cold and Wet Weather Greets the New Year

New Year's Day dawned cold and cloudy.  John and I bundled up and took a walk around the golf course and since a holiday scramble was scheduled for the afternoon, we played nine holes in the morning.  The clubs felt like ice in my hands and I did manage to tough it out, but I told John if the sun isn't shining when it's colder, I'm not playing.  The remainder of the day we just hung out around the house.  

Saturday we had an all day rain, so following breakfast at the RV park, the day was spent watching recorded shows on the TV, reading, and just vegging out.  Today was cloudy and a little warmer, but not much.  Following church, a group of us went to the golf course grill for lunch and then went our separate ways home.  John called John B. and the guys played some golf.  As for me, no sun, no golf.  I spent the afternoon watching the NFL.  This evening Chuck and Lois came over to watch the Green Bay/Vikings game.  It was an exciting game and I'm glad to say the Vikings won!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...