Thursday, November 11, 2010

Not much new happened around here today. John worked in the shop until lunch time. I spent my morning packing up the office things I will need in Texas and then began boxing up the canned goods and other food items I had set aside to take. After lunch we went to Bemidji to take care of some last minute banking and then stopped at Wal Mart for a little more milk to hold us over until Monday morning. John was hoping to get back in time to hunt, but we didn't make it home before the sun set--there are only three more days left in the rifle season. It's a good thing all the outside chores are finished as the weather was very cold today--we are expecting a low of 25 degrees to night. We ended the evening watching some TV and working on the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...