Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our weather is starting to change. The temps stayed pretty warm overnight and this morning it was 50 degrees when we got up. As the day progressed, clouds rolled in along with a cold front and rain. I think our unseasonably warm days are over--I took a walk down to the shop this afternoon and you could feel the change in the air--cold weather is on the way and that means we will be on our way south.

It was a pretty quiet day around here. John spent most of his time working in the shop helping to get parts and product made so the orders can be shipped as soon as possible. I continued to get things organized and if not packed, then ready to pack. I have my many different lists that I keep checking to make sure I not missing anything. Even though there was a steady rain, John decided to go out to the deer stand. Due to the heavy cloud cover, it got dark early so he wasn't out in the stand very long. Didn't see any deer tonight--still have four days of hunting left.

After supper we finished the evening watching Survivor and the CMA Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...