Thursday, November 14, 2013

Another Nice Day

The winds died down overnight and with the sunshine, the day was pretty nice.  John met up with Matt at the job site and they managed to get the tin on both of the lean-to's.  John actually got home in the early afternoon.

This is the building the guys worked
on today.  As you can see, most of our
snow has now melted.

While John was gone, I took care of a few household chores and then decided to take a run to Bemidji to pick up a few grocery items we missed the other day.  The road still had some ice and snow in the shaded sections that were nice and firm when I left; however,  by the time I returned, it was nothing but mud and slush.  I wasn't thinking about the mess under the car when I pulled into the garage and after about 10 minutes, I had a big puddle of muddy water on the garage floor.  John was kind enough to sweep it out after I backed the car out.  We let it sit outside until it dried off and then parked it back inside.  Oh, the joy of winter weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...