Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cold Weather

Even though the calendar says fall, our temps feel more like winter.  Our low for tonight is forecast to be in the mid teens and the highs for the next ten days will only reach into the mid 30's.

As I mentioned the other day, this week is one for appointments.  We left the house early yesterday as I had an 8:30 a.m. appointment for my yearly mammogram.  I was in and out in under 30 minutes and then we headed to Perkins for breakfast.  John and I took care of some banking and then made a stop at Wal Mart to restock the pantry.  This morning was a dental appointment to get my semi-annual teeth cleaning and checkup.  Once again I got a good report.  While I was gone, John got some more wood cut and did some maintenance work on a pump for our wood stove.  This afternoon he cut more wood and worked out in his shop getting some of his tools organized.  I took care of some laundry and worked on the computer sorting some photographs for a book I'm trying to get done.  This pretty much covers our last couple of days--really not too much interesting to share right now.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...