Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Busy Day

Not much happened yesterday--I had a PT appointment where I received an electronic stimulation treatment which is suppose to help relieve pain.  I go back again on Monday for another treatment and to possibly get a smaller machine to do treatments at home. Matt came while I was gone, visited some with John, and gathered up all his tools used to do the tiling.  In the evening we went back up to the school for the elementary winter concert where  Jenni and Julie sang with their classes.

Today was a pretty busy one.  John and I were up and out the door fairly early to get the car to the dealership in Bemidji for an oil change and servicing.  From there, we drove down the street to the clinic where I got another round of diagnostic injections from Dr. Gessner.  It hurt every bit as much as it did last time and I'm glad it's over with.  Since I couldn't eat before the procedure, we went right to Country Kitchen for lunch.  John was looking for a special hook for one of his carvings, so we stopped at a craft store before heading to the accountant's for our 1:30 p.m. meeting.  Since we closed the business and had a sale, we needed to see how all of this would affect our taxes and what needed to be filed to completely close out Uniquely Wood.  

Matt called John while we were gone asking if he wanted to do some ice fishing.  Since it was a nice sunny day with warmer temps, John decided to go.  Matt caught two large northerns and John managed to get five crappies.  The guys are planning to go out again tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...