Friday, January 10, 2014

Heading South

John and I will be leaving for Texas bright and early tomorrow morning.  My procedure went well--Dr. says I will still have pain for three or four weeks as the nerves remember pain and then things should improve.  They will check with me in six weeks.

After John and I left the Pain Management center, we stopped at Applebee's for a very late lunch.  Due to having a light sedation, I hadn't eaten anything since last night.  From there we headed home and finished packing last minute items and then headed up to Clearbrook to watch Sam play basketball.  The Bears won an exciting game.  We'll miss seeing the kids play ball, but both of us need to get out of this cold.  Next blog entry will hopefully be from Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...