Monday, April 28, 2014

All Day Rain

As you can probably guess from the title of this posting, John and I were pretty much house bound today.  We have had a dripping valve in the basement, so this morning John went up to Matt's to pick up an extra one he had on hand.  From there he ran into the hardware store in Clearbrook to pick up a couple of parts needed to install the new one.  Once he had all the parts, it didn't take him long to get the job done--no more leaks.

With all the doctor appointments, etc. of last week, I still had quite a bit of unpacking left to do.  This afternoon I finally got the last box emptied and just about everything put away.  Even though the weather remains on the cool side, I have started pulling out the summer clothes and getting some of the winter items stored away.  Think I'll hold off on putting the heavier jackets away for a little while as it looks like we'll be needing them the rest of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...