Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Beautiful Summer Weather

Our weather has been just beautiful with sunny skies and very comfortable temps.  John and I have played golf just about every morning--at least John does, I take a day off now and then.  Lawn mowing consumes at least part of John's days.  He likes to keep the grass cut low and trimed up because that helps keep the mosquitos down around the house.  

Today John and I were up and out bright and early as I had a 9 a.m. appointment at the Center for Pain Management.  It was nerve denervation day.  Dr. G. met with me and said he decided to do only one side today as he felt the nerve pain afterwards would be too much.  He was taking a more agressive approach and would be doing the nerves at L 3, 4, and 5 (he only did 4 and 5 the last time).
I was sedated and didn't feel a thing and, so far this evening, I am feeling pretty good.  I know things will probably change over the next several days as the nerves try to figure out a new route.  

Once I was done with the procedure, John and I went to breakfast at Perkins and then did some shopping at Hobby Lobby and Wal Mart.  Back home I rested for a bit and then did some baking for the upcoming holiday.  Amy and family will be coming in from Wyoming, so we'll all be gathering at Matt's for meals and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...