Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mid July Catch Up

I thought it was probably time for a little update from here in northern Minnesota.  John and I have been enjoying a nice quiet summer here on the home front.  We do plan to take a trip to Wyoming in about two weeks.  The garden should be at a spot where nothing will be ready for harvesting until we return home.

I had to have the nerve denervation one side at a time and one week apart.  Last week I had the second side done and so far the pain levels have been low.  

John had been playing golf every day, but last Friday he tore something in his arm and had a lot of bleeding under the skin.  He saw the doctor yesterday and was told the body would heal itself, just apply heat, and take a couple of weeks off from golfing.  John was very happy to hear that it didn't involve any shoulder injury.  I haven't played golf since July 3rd as I have been resting my back and recovering from the procedures that were done.  I hope to get back out next week--John will have to be my caddy.

We had a few days of cooler weather last week, so John had Josh come down and help split and stack wood.  The shed is just about full.  






  I have been busy selling on Ebay and shipping out something  just about every day.  We have been surprised at how many of the leftover components from the business we have been able to sell.  There is not too much left now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...