Sunday, August 2, 2015

End of the Month Catch Up

Since I haven't written anything over the past two weeks, thought I better do a little catching up with my blog.  We just returned home from a five day trip to Wyoming to help celebrate grandson Isaiah's 14th birthday.  The weather was just beautiful and we had a great time visiting.

I had the nerve denervations done and my back is finally doing much better.  It takes about four weeks before you start to feel better.  I head back to pain management for a follow up in about two weeks.

John's arm is completely healed and he has been back playing golf--I hope to start up again tomorrow since the weather is going to be much cooler.  We had some hot, steamy weather for almost two weeks and I just don't like playing when it's like that.

John and Josh hauled some slab wood back to our place and got it unloaded.  It has been sitting in the back yard waiting for John to get busy.




The fair is this week, so John and I spent time getting some of my pictures ready for the Original Arts building display.  We'll be working at the fair a couple of days helping with entries, setting up, and working in the building during the fair. 

The garden is doing great and it won't be long before we start harvesting and canning.  We brought some Texas wildflower seeds home, planted them in the front flowerbed, and they have grown beyond our expectations.


 
 I'll try to do a little better with posting on the blog. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...