Thursday, December 3, 2015

Another Beautiful Day

Since our return from Colorado we have slowly been getting back into our regular routine.  The temperature was in the low 40's this morning, so we bundled up for our walk around the golf course.

Following breakfast, John headed over to the driving range for about half an hour to work on his tee shot and then went into town to pick up the mail.  There were many receipts from our travels, so I spent some time this morning sorting them out and getting the finances up to date.  I also took some time to download some music to my new Ipod.  It's taking me a little time to get it figured out, but I'm slowly making progress getting it set up.  I left my IT guy (Isaiah) back in Pagosa Springs.  

This afternoon was couples' golf.  Fourteen couples showed up to play--the number was down since many folks have left to return north for the holidays.  We were teamed up with Georgia Jim and Gina.  We ended up three under par, which was a miracle considering how we all played, and thought we were out of the money.  Turns out we won and will have to run couples next week. 

John went to wood carvers this evening and while he was gone, I got some bread made and watched a few recorded TV shows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...