Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today was a busy one for us. We were up early again for our morning walk--the temps were a little cooler so we walked the distance of a 5 K race. I am trying to get ready for the 5K race that is being held this Saturday. Just about our whole family is either riding bike, walking, or running.

Since neither John nor I can lift anything right now, son John loaded all the photos for the fair into the car. Sara took Sam and Hanna into Bagley for their sport's physicals and then met us at the fairgrounds to help us unload everything and get the pics to the right exhibition buildings. I had pre-registered so all I had to do was put the entry tags o
n the pictures.



As we were leaving we walked through the Kiddie Barn where we saw a litter of piglets that were less than a week old. They were so cute!


As soon as we returned home from the fairgrounds, John left to go with Matt to Bemidji and I headed up to Sara's for a much needed haircut. After that, I came home and did a few chores around the house and then went off to Weight Watchers. We ate a late supper and spent a quiet evening watching some TV and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...