Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For the first time this summer we ran into a little road block on our walk. As we were going down the road we could see something black on the side of the road--it was a skunk. We stopped for a minute to give it a chance to waddle across the road and get well down into the ditch before we passed by. It was so windy this morning, I don't think it could hear us coming.

We are taking a trip back east the last week of September, so we spent the morning planning out our route and making motel reservations. Now I need to make my lists of things to pack so I don't forget anything.

This afternoon the warm air and humidity finally broke--it felt good to turn the AC off and open the windows again. John went up to watch Sam's football practice and I spent time clearing out more photos from my laptop. I can see this is going to be a long term job.

John's evening was spent watching the Twins and I did some reading and working on the computer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...