Sunday, August 1, 2010

We were a little later taking our walk this morning and ended up really working up a sweat. The weather this morning was very warm and humid. John and I both didn't feel quite up to sitting for over an hour, so we skipped church this morning. My back is feeling much better, but I just didn't want to take a chance of relapsing by sitting on a hard surface for a long time.

After lunch John went outside and mowed a little lawn before thunderstorms and heavy rains moved in
for the remainder of the day. Since we couldn't do anything outside, we just vegged out and watched a couple of DVD's. I must say that being forced to stay inside has really helped me rest my back and it is feeling much better. I can actually sit for a little while and bend over without pain. Hopefully this week will find me fully recovered. The county fair is this week and I really want to be able to walk around and see all the exhibits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...