Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today started hazy, warm, and humid. By the time we finished our walk, the sun had burned off the haze and the sky was crystal clear. I haven't been able to take any pictures for over a week, so I decided to grab my camera and see if I could find something interesting to photograph. I found a couple of wild flowers still in bloom by the front of the shop and the duck family swimming on the pond. It felt good to be outside again and able to bend over a little (still can't get all the way down) to take pics.




After breakfast, Matt and Rachel brought over his four wheeler and sprayer so he could put weed killer on his soybean plots. When he got done, he and Rae stayed to visit for a bit. Since it was rather warm and humid today, we spent most of our day inside with the AC running. I still have trouble with sitting any length of time, so I alternate sitting with laying down throughout the day. John's shoulder is feeling better, but he still has to be careful not to move his arm away from his body. He is looking forward to PT starting next week and being able to get some movement back in the shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...