Monday, July 12, 2010

Today was a really low key one for us. We took our morning walk as usual. After getting cleaned up, John went to the garden to pick some more raspberries and then prepared them for jam. We still need a few more to make our first batch. Joanne and the kids came to the shop--while Jo was working, John played some ball with the kids.

John is having a colonoscopy tomorrow, so the rest of the day was spent in preparation. I did some laundry and then worked on labeling my photos for the fair and filling out the entry form. My main job was making sure John did not eat anything solid and drank only clear liquids.

I've had some folks ask if I would post some of the photos I am entering in the fair. They will be entered in the Original Arts Division digital photography class and placed in a specific lot, such as still life, landscape, etc. You can only enter up to three photos in each lot.



The dandelion is being entered in still life and the butterfly in nature. I will post some more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...