Sunday, July 25, 2010

It was a beautiful day and both John and I were able to get outside for a little while. John got a chance to look over the garden and picked some carrots that were ready to eat. He still has some pain but it is easing up more each day. Tomorrow he goes to see the surgeon. Since my back is still painful, Joanne has volunteered to drive us to our doctor appointments in the morning. I am scheduled for my annual physical, so I am anxious to talk to him about my back pain.

The grandkids had their world series for baseball today. Hanna and Josh's teams took first place and they won some very nice medals. Matt and Sara went out of town overnight for Sara's birthday, so Sam, Hanna, and Rachel are staying with us. They were pretty tired, so we spent a quiet evening watching movies and just vegging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...