Tuesday, July 27, 2010

After both of us having a rough night, today we have finally turned the corner. The stronger muscle relaxers have really helped. I still can't bend over or pick anything up yet, but now I can walk around pain free. The muscles in my back are relaxing more everyday--soon I should have full movement again.. John stopped the strong pain pills and seems to be doing fine with just some Tylenol. He was able to shower and get rid of the big brace and just wears a sling during the day.

It was a very stormy day with heavy rains, so it was a good day to just be inside and watch more movies. I have been watching a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon. Matt's family stopped over this evening to deliver the pizzas we ordered for Sam's football fundraiser. Now I don't have to think about supper tomorrow evening. The clinic called today to set up PT for John. He will have his first session on Monday, August 2. Looks like he will be going three days a week. It sure feels good to be up and around again. Soon we should be back to normal or as close to normal as we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...