Friday, March 1, 2013

It was pretty chilly when we left the house--31 degrees--for our morning exercise.  As we were a little later getting off, the sun was above the horizon and soon warmed us up.  I was only a few blocks from the house when my MP3 player quit--battery was low--so I had to do the rest of my walk entertained by my own thoughts.  

Our morning was pretty quiet.  We spent most of the time sorting through winter clothes and deciding what we want to leave here and what should go home.  Following lunch, we met up with Ralph and Tim at the clubhouse for nine holes of golf.  I parred two holes today--a first for me.  The winds came back in full strength while we were out on the course and that made it a challenge to play those holes where the wind was in our face.

We spent a quiet evening watching a movie and resting up since tomorrow will be a busy day as Fort Clark Days are here again and we'll be helping out at one of the beverage booths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...