Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The cooler temps and winds continued again today.  I skipped my walk as I thought I would be playing golf with Natalie early this morning; however, she called 45 minutes before tee off and said she was sick and had to cancel.  I then spent the morning with more cleaning, laundry, and packing.

After lunch, John and I headed off to the clubhouse and played a round of golf.  The course was pretty empty as many folks have headed home.  We signed up for couples' golf Thursday and hope to play a few more times before hanging up the clubs for the season.  

We took a walk around the circle after supper and then spent the evening watching some of the women's NCAA tournament.  Most of our time is spent getting ready to head to MN on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...