Wednesday, March 13, 2013

We had a beautiful day here in south Texas with sunny skies and very comfortable temperatures and humidity.  John took his usual morning bike ride while I skipped my walk as I was still a little shaky from the stomach virus.

John played golf with the men this morning while I managed to get a few household chores done.  This afternoon we stopped over to visit Rodger and Tootie as they will be heading for Michigan on Saturday and we wanted to say good-bye.  Since we didn't want any supper leftovers, we headed to Burger and Shake for something to eat and then took a little walk before settling in to watch Survivor and some college track and basketball.

Tomorrow we leave for San Antonio where, on Friday morning, we'll be flying off to Lexington, KY for our nephew's wedding on Saturday.  Since it will be a quick in and out trip, and I'm not sure of internet connections, I'll be leaving the laptop home and not updating the blog until Sunday evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...