Thursday, June 19, 2014

Packing

Today we were back to clouds and rain, so our day was spent packing for the trip and getting the house ready--clearing out the fridge, doing last minute laundry, and generally checking out everything so it can be left for several weeks.  We are pulling out bright and early tomorrow morning and will put in a long day and reach Amy's in Gillette by suppertime.  John and I will spend the weekend with the kids and then start out from there for our westward journey.  We'll meet up with them again in Sacramento and spend a few more days with them and other relatives attending the wedding.  I will try and post as often as I can, but it probably won't be everyday.  I have set up a Flickr account and will see if I can link it to this blog so folks can see some of our photos from the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...