Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Little Break In The Action

Wednesday was clear but still a little on the cooler side.  Following our morning walk John headed off to men's golf where his team tied for first place.  When the guys finished, Paul E. came to pick me up so I could play the back nine with John and a couple of others.  Even though it was sunny, the wind was pretty stiff and by the time we finished, I had a sore throat and earache that lasted overnight.  I think allergies are causing the problem as I just finished an antibiotic on Monday and was told it would stay in my system for a week longer.

We decided to skip couples' golf today and went to Del Rio for breakfast at McDonald's and some shopping.  We picked up some groceries at Wal Mart, washed and gassed up the car, and made a final stop at SAS Factory Outlet Store for a few pairs of socks.  After lunch John played a round of golf with Paul while I just vegged out at home.  My sore throat comes and goes, so I'll just have to see what happens over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...