Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cold Morning Turned Into NiceDay

This morning was a little on the chilly side when we took our walk, so we  bundled up in heavy sweatshirts and moved at a brisk pace.  Most of the folks John and I golf with on Tuesday mornings went on a tour of the Port of Entry in Del Rio, so there was no golfing for us.  John took a quick trip into town to get the mail and stopped over at Wallace's to do some cutting on his next carving project.  While he was gone, I took care of some finances on the the computer.

I was originally scheduled to get a haircut today, but my appointment got postponed until Saturday morning.  Since the weather cleared and it turned into a pretty nice afternoon, John and I decided to play the back nine of the course.  For the first time ever I birdied a hole.  After that, my game rather fell apart, but at least I had one bright shining moment.

This evening was potluck at the RV park and cards.  John won his first game and lost the second.  My table had a long first game, so I only played one tonight but made it to the final three people left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...