Wednesday, May 13, 2015

All Day Rain Again

As the title says, we had an all day rain again and that means the only time we left the house was this morning for my appointment at the Centers for Pain Management.  I had to be at the center by 8:15 a.m. and since I was having a light anesthesia, I couldn't eat anything this morning.  The entire procedure took about an hour and then they sent me home with instructions to rest the remainder of the day--not too hard to do with it raining.  We made a  stop at McDonald's for a late breakfast and from there went to Wal Mart for a few items we missed the other day. When we returned home I followed the doctor's instructions to the letter and just vegged out all day--John did the same even though his only job this morning was morale support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...