Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Rainy, Cool Days

Monday it rained all day.  We were suppose to go to a track meet, but Matt called and told us it was canceled.  Since it's so late in the school year, I doubt that it will be made up.  John and I left the house at 7:15 a.m. as I had an 8 a.m. appointment at the new Centers for Pain Management in Bemidji.  The x-rays I had last Thursday showed arthritis in my hip joints that involves the sciatic nerve so I was referred to the pain center and my original doctor.  He scheduled me for a procedure first thing tomorrow morning and said we'll see how the pain levels are afterward.  If not better, we'll go back to the nerve denervation. 

Today the rains finally moved out and some sun showed up late in the afternoon.  John and Matt worked all day and got the shed finished up.  I kept busy with laundry and ebay sales.  The weather doesn't look too good the remainder of the week--cooler temps and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...