Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rain On The Way, Hopefully

On Tuesday morning John was out early once again to work with Matt.  I had an appointment in Bemidji to see an occupational therapist concerning the arthritis in my hands.  He suggested a couple of exercises and gave me a brace to wear when playing golf.  After an hour at the clinic, I ran some errands and did some shopping before heading home. John only worked a few hours in the morning and then he headed into town for a round of golf.

Rain was in the forecast for today so we played a round of golf first thing this morning while it was still clear.  I used the hand brace I got yesterday and I must say my hand didn't ache after playing. When we got home, we rested up a bit and then took some time looking through items left over from our sale of a year and a half ago and decided to list some of those items on ebay.  That will keep my busy for a while.  After lunch I headed up to Sara's for a haircut and John spent some time in his little shop working on a small project.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...