Tuesday, June 9, 2015

AC On Today

Today felt like the middle of summer with high temps and humidity.  We had off and on showers most of the weekend with some pretty heavy rains at times.  John has a steady job grass cutting right now.

Things are pretty quiet around here now that school is out and track is over.  We've just been hanging out around the house and playing golf early in the mornings while it's cooler.  John and I did some sorting in the old shop and found more things to put on ebay, so I've been keeping busy listing items and shipping those that sell.  I can't believe how much stuff we've shipped over the last couple of weeks.  I think this is going to be a summer-long project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...