Wednesday, June 24, 2015

We're Still Here

Thought I'd better do a little updating on the blog.  Things have been very quiet around here.   Our weather has warmed up but we still seem to get rain showers just about every evening which leads to high humidity.  I was back to pain management last week and the doctor decided that I would benefit from another nerve denervation, so right now I'm waiting for them to call and give me a date for the procedure.  It seems I am dealing with two separate back problems.  The injections I had a month ago are still keeping the hip and leg pain away.  Just need to get the lower back pain under control now.  John worked with Matt and Sam yesterday and finally completed the bathroom job they had started a few weeks ago.  Garden is coming along pretty nicely--we got our first strawberry today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...