Sunday, June 14, 2015

Brief Update

Just as the title says, this is going to be a brief update to let you know that we are still alive and well here in northern Minnesota.  Our weather was beautiful last week with many sunny days in a row.  John and I have been playing golf every morning and then the remainder of the days have been spent gardening, mowing lawn, and just taking care of household chores.

We got together with Sam, Matt, and Sara at the drive-in last Monday evening for an ice cream treat to celebrate Matt's birthday (Rachel and Hanna were out of town for a basketball tournament).  I was back to the Center for Pain Management Friday afternoon for another diagnostic test with consisted of four injections into my back.  They will call me tomorrow to see how much pain relief I experienced and then set up an appointment to see the doctor where it will be decided if I will have another nerve denervation done. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...