Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The days are getting shorter all the time. Since the sun comes up later each morning it makes it hard to get a walk in when one or both of us have to be somewhere early in the morning. That was the case today as we had appointments with Sara for haircuts. Since John was helping Matt today, he drove separately so he could leave right from the salon and go to the job site.

After my haircut I visited with Sara for a bit and then went into Clearbrook to gas up the car. From there it was back home where I spent some time sorting through summer and winter clothing and trying to decide what we will need for the stay in Texas. I did manage to get a couple of boxes fully packed and ready to go.

John got home around 4:30 and watched the rest of the Giants/Phillies game. Unfortunately, the Phils lost and now trail in the series 2-1. He spent the rest of his evening on the computer and watching the Yankees and Rangers while I watched The Biggest Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...