Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This morning was another early one--I had to be in Bemidji by 8:30 a.m. for a doctor's appointment. I thought since my appointment was so early I would be in and out rather quickly. I ended up waiting over half an hour before being called back into the doctor's exam room and then waited another 15 minutes for the doctor to come in. So much for having one of the first appointments of the day. I breezed through the visit and got my flu shot--hopefully my arm won't be sore.

After leaving the clinic, I made a quick stop at the mall and then headed to Burger King for lunch. The final stop was Wal Mart for some groceries and ink cartridges for my printer. While I was busy in Bemidji, John spent the morning working in the shop and then this afternoon he went back up to Matt's and cut up another load of firewood.

I had picked up a little roast today, so we had a nice supper of roast beef, mashed potatoes, and lima beans--all of John's favorites. Following supper we headed up to church for Bible Study and then spent the rest of the evening watching the Phils and Giants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...