Monday, October 18, 2010

It was another beautiful sunny day. The weatherman said that we have had over 20 straight days of sunshine. It's amazing that after all the heavy rains of the summer and September, that folks are saying it's getting too dry and we could use some rain. I, for one, have been enjoying the sunshine.

Following breakfast, John headed outside to start bagging up the leaves with the lawn mower.
He had tilled the garden yesterday and wanted to put the leav
es on the garden before tilling it again. It was pretty much an all day job.





I did some laundry today and started sorting through some books and DVD's to take to Texas. Even though we have about four weeks until we leave, I know the time will fly by, so I try to get a few more things together every day. Matt stopped over and asked me to help compose a special invoice and then print it on the computer. It was noon before we finished, so he stayed for lunch before heading off on another errand.

John spent the evening watching the Rangers and Yankee's game and I tuned into Dancing With The Stars.


1 comment:

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...