Friday, April 20, 2012

After almost two weeks back here in Minnesota, I think I'm finally getting acclimated to the weather.  It was 34 degrees when we took our walk this morning, almost ten degrees warmer than yesterday, and I actually thought it was rather pleasant outside.

John spent the morning working outside cleaning out the lean-to so he could store the trailer there to keep it out of the weather.  He found a large hole had been dug under the garage and thought we might have a woodchuck in residence.  He filled the hole in and will wait to see if it's opened up again.  If it is, he'll set a trap and see who or what is living there.  I still had the fall decorations up around the house since I didn't have time to take then down before we headed south.  I took some time this morning to gather them all together, pack them up, and store them back down in the basement.  I also stripped off a little more wallpaper in the bathroom.  

John and I decided to take a run to Menards this afternoon and look at some flooring tile, sinks, counter tops, and faucets.  We think we have settled on the floor tile and a faucet, but still need to do some more searching for the counter top.   After spending a couple of hours looking at bathroom fixtures, we headed to our favorite pizza place for some supper.  From there it was a quick trip through the grocery store and then back on the road home.  We spent the rest of the evening watching a couple favorite TV shows and just vegging out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...