Monday, April 30, 2012

When we were walking this morning we noticed that the wild plums trees are in full bloom and the Popple trees are now a lovely shade of green.  Spring is truly coming to northern MN--even the temps are beginning to moderate overnight.


Wild plum tree blossom

Matt called after breakfast and had John meet him at a new job site.  The guys will be building a roof over an entry door.  They got as far as they could today and will have to wait for rafters to be delivered before they can proceed.  The correct windows for a previous job came in today, so they will head back to that job tomorrow.  John was home in time for lunch and then headed out to mow some lawn.  

I kept busy today doing laundry and working on the finances. Last week I ordered an HP Touchpad and have been tracking it everyday on the laptop.  Today was delivery day.  I got it unpacked, charged up, and started setting it up.  I need to do a little more reading to figure out how to use it, but I know I'm going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...