Tuesday, May 1, 2012

John left the house right after breakfast and met up with Matt at the job site.  The correct windows had arrived and the guys spent the day installing them and siding that side of the house.  They should be able to complete the job tomorrow if the weather permits.  Thunderstorms are in the forecast for the next day or two.

Since the weather has warmed up a little, I started the spring job of washing a few windows and screens.  When we have sunny days, the house can get pretty stuffy in the afternoons, so its' time to get a few screens in.  I did some baking this morning, gave the kitchen a good cleaning, and worked on downloading the HP Touchpad User's Guide from the internet.  It's 214 pages, but I'm only doing a few sections at a time so I can read them and understand what I can do with my new toy.

We spent a quiet evening working on the computer, reading, and watching the finale of The Biggest Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...