Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's been a rather hectic day.  I was up pretty early as I had to be in Bemidji for an 8:30 a.m. doctor's appointment.  After I left the clinic, I gassed up the Honda and stopped at Subway to grab some lunch for John and Matt.

While I was gone this morning, the guys finished tiling around the tub and sink and then started on the floor.  John worked with Matt while I finished packing and loaded the bags in the car.  We hit the road to Sioux Falls a little after two, arriving at Amy's around 9:30 p.m.  It was a long day.  Matt called and said he got the rest of the tile down on the floor and will come back to our place to grout it tomorrow.  That's all for tonight--time to get some shut-eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...