Wednesday, May 2, 2012

John left the house right after breakfast again and met up with Matt at the job site.  The guys finished the siding by early afternoon, packed up their tools and headed on home.  No more work with Matt until some time next week.  John has some trees started in the garden that are now large enough to be transplanted around the yard, so this afternoon he dug some holes and got them ready for the trees.

I had a dental appointment this morning to get my teeth cleaned.  When I got to the office, I was told that the appointment was for next Wednesday.  I told the receptionist that I had received a postcard in the mail last week reminding me of my appointment today.  She said they had to change it--seems they forgot to notify me.  So I just turned around and drove back home.  Good thing it's only a ten minute drive into town.

This afternoon I decided to give the den a good cleaning, wash the windows, and put the in the screens.  I got as far as sorting through the VHS tapes and getting them ready to put on ebay.  We took the VCR out of there and will either put it on ebay or the garage sale.  Our VHS tapes were all Disney films that the grand kids have outgrown, so it's time for them to go.  Didn't get any further with the cleaning than the tapes.  Tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...