Monday, April 23, 2012

John was up early in order to leave the house by 8:30 a.m. in order to meet Matt at the job site.  The guys worked all day installing kitchen cabinets for a customer.  This job also includes doing counter tops and installing a new floor.  They will probably be on this job the rest of the week.

Today I spent some time stripping off more wallpaper--one small wall is now ready for painting.   I made a call to AT&T about an error on our bill.  It took me longer to get connected to a live person than it did to get the error corrected.  You just gotta love those automated phone systems.  The house was a little messy after the weekend, so I did some cleaning and straightening up and now order has been restored.  


John encountered a problem with his pickup on the drive home, so it looks like we'll be taking a trip to the repair shop tomorrow to drop it off and I'll be housebound as he'll have to take the Honda to get to work.  Maybe I'll sort through more cabinets and closets for rummage sale items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...