Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Today was a busy one for us.  Following our morning walk and breakfast, John headed over to Sam Larks to wire and hang a ceiling fan in his outside shed.  I played my final round of golf with the ladies.  Our group has dwindled down to six, and in a few weeks only the year round residents will be left.  After the game I bid them all good-bye until next fall.  John and I then met up with Gene and Jeannie Bevins at Burger and Shake for a farewell lunch.  From there we stopped in to see Wallace and Becky before heading back home.  We did a little packing and then went over to Sandwick's for Happy Hour.  John and I could only stay for a short visit as we had to be home in time to meet up with Stan and Jan who were taking us to Del Rio for supper.

We have just about everything packed and ready to go.  Tomorrow we take the golf cart to Gerald I., pick up some dry ice, and get the Honda loaded up so we are ready to hit the road bright and early Thursday morning.  We have only a few more people to visit, then our good-byes will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...