Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nice Day and A Game of Golf

The cold weather of the past couple of days finally warmed up just in time for the ladies to play some golf.  Mary Ellen called this morning and asked if I wanted to play--we would be using golf carts instead of walking.  I said yes, so she came over and picked me up and off we went to the clubhouse where we met up with Ginny and Kathy.   It was a perfect morning for golf and I played pretty good considering I had been off for over two weeks.  It sure felt nice to be outside and get some much needed exercise.  While I was off with the ladies, John played 18 holes with Mark L.  They caught up with us on the sixth hole, so we let them go through as they were playing pretty fast and we didn't want to hold them up.

There is usually a potluck at the RV park on Tuesday evenings, but tonight's was cancelled so those who wanted could go to a pancake supper at one of the local churches.  Our RV crowd was very well represented at the feed.  After eating, we headed back over to the park and played "31".  Following a layoff of a couple of weeks, I managed to outlast Bob P. and win the first game.  John was a two time loser again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...