Monday, March 3, 2014

On The Mend!

Things have been pretty quiet for us as I recover from my bout of bronchitis.  This weekend we stuck pretty close to home as I still don't feel 100% yet.  John played golf a couple of times while I have been doing quite a bit of reading and watching some of the TV shows we recorded over the past month or so.  

 Today we were suppose to attend a progressive dinner and golf cart parade, but the weather caused a postponement as the temps only reached into the mid forties.  I'm glad the dinner is rescheduled for next Tuesday when it's suppose to be much warmer.  John headed off to wood carvers this morning, and after lunch we went to Del Rio's Home Depot so he could pick up some wood and other supplies for a job he's doing for Sam L.  Hopefully I can keep improving, shake this cough, and get out on the golf course again real soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...