Saturday, October 11, 2014

Not Much Happening

Our weather has been on the cool side, but still pretty nice.  John has only the potatoes to dig and then the garden is completely done for this year.  My foot is improving very slowly.  The main issue right now is nerve pain and numbness in several toes.  I think that will be ongoing for quite a while.

I have kept busy listing and selling items on ebay and catching up on my reading.  Still have to keep my foot elevated when sitting and can't do much walking.  When the stitches were removed, the nurse said I need to start manually moving the big toe about five times a day.  Right now things are so stiff and swollen at the joint that movement is minimal.  I think that will improve with continued working of the joint.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...