Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Planning a Quick Trip

With the nice weather holding, Matt and John have started work on another job just a couple of miles south of town.  It's nice for John as Matt picks him up every morning on his way to the job site.  Before he heads out for the day, I have him bring the laundry downstairs along with anything else I might need up from the basement.  The boot makes navigating the stairs a little tricky and I try to avoid them if I can.  My foot keeps improving more each day, but I still can't be up on it for long periods of time.  I just do a few chores and then sit down and elevate it for about half an hour and then get up and continue on with whatever I was doing.

We are planning a quick trip to Wyoming to visit Amy's family before we head south, so today I started a little packing and did some straightening up around the house.  Tonight John went to watch the Bears playoff game.  Sorry to say the got beat pretty bad--sad way to end the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...