Monday, November 10, 2014

2nd Day On The Road

It was another early morning for us as we were on the road a little after 6 a.m.  We had good roads and plenty of sunshine the whole way to Wichita Falls.  The temperature was in the mid 80's when we reached our hotel around 3:30 p.m.  John likes to make the second day a little shorter after a long first one.  

After checking in, we relaxed a little and then headed out to do some shopping.  I have been looking for a pair of Crocs and, finding none in the stores up north, we thought to look for a pair as we traveled south.  I hit the jackpot in a local sporting goods store and am now the proud owner of my first pair.  As my foot still has swelling these are much more comfortable than my regular shoes.

Tomorrow we make the final push to Bracketville.  We have managed to stay in front of the cold weather, but tomorrow it will be about 50 degrees cooler here than it was today.  At least there shouldn't be any snow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...