Saturday, November 8, 2014

We're Heading South!!

This past week has been busy.  John and Matt got the last of their jobs finished and it's a good thing they did as our weather has turned very cold.  I kept busy cleaning up around the house and packing for our trip south.  Everything hinged on what the doctor said about my foot.  I had a good report, can get rid of the boot, and we can head south tomorrow.  I still have some swelling and foot pain, but he said that is normal and will last a while.  I have no restictions but have to use good judgement concerning walking and other activities.  I will see the doctor again the end of April and sometime next summer have the screw removed from my foot.  That should be a fun experience.  

Today was spent loading up the car and gathering those last minute items.  Everything is done and we are ready to head south bright and early in the morning.  We hope to be at the fort by Tuesday afternoon.  Pray for safe travels and good weather.  Will blog again sometime after we get the computer set up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...