Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

The weather here in Pagosa Springs was overcast with a few snow flurries and we couldn't see the mountains at all until mid-afternoon when the clouds lifted a bit.  

Everyone enjoyed the delicious Thanksgiving dinner Amy prepared and then spent the afternoon vegging out watching football and playing card games.  Amy and Dave are looking for a new laptop, so it was decided to brave the crowds at Wal Mart this evening.  Unfortunately, the laptops were sold out, but I managed to get a great deal on a new Ipod Touch 6th Generation.  My grandson, Isaiah, has been busy setting it up and showing me how to operate it.  Tomorrow he's going to show me how to download music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...