Friday, January 29, 2010















After a night of thunderstorms, heavy rains, and hail, the day dawned bright and sunny. The only problem was the temp of 40 degrees and winds of 30 MPH. Those winds really made it feel quite chilly. After breakfast, John went over to the Condos to finish painting the wagon wheel and then headed to the post office to pick up the mail. By that time the paint had dried and with the help of Sam Lark, John hung the wheel back up. As you can see from the photo, he did a great job.


I spent a rather lazy day hanging around the house, catching up on my reading, and doing nothing of any great importance. The wire cage John put around his prize tomato plant has kept the deer from destroying it. Tonight it will get covered to protect it from the cold. I just remembered, I did do something today. If you look toward the bottom of the blog page, you will see that I added a counter and the Brackettville weather. The day was not an entire waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...